We are thankful for:
- Days with sunshine.
- The many individual donors who remember us monthly.
- God’s working in and through us, even when we don’t realize it.
- Barb Force, Soup Of Success Graduate and current coordinator for the CCS Homebound Food Delivery program, submitted the following for our Thankful Thursday feature: ”I am so thankful for my opportunity to work with the homebound program. I have by far the best volunteer drivers ever. They show up in rain, snow, sleet, hail, heat or cold – just like the mailman!”
- Duane Roach who showed up today and offered to volunteer some time with our construction project.
- All of the children and families who care for their neighbors in need. Have you ever seen the delight from 30 five year old children when they have done something they are so proud of? Their eyes sparkle! Today a group of preschoolers from Trinity United Methodist Church were delighted to show 197 cans they had collected for the food pantry. They surrounded the food, folded their hands and their teacher said a prayer over the 197 cans of food. Tomorrow those blessed cans will be in the hands of families in Elkhart County.