Welcome to the first installment of our newest weekly blog feature – Thankful Thursday! Each week, we will list a few of the reasons that we are so incredibly thankful.
Thank you to:
- The crew of volunteers that join us on Tuesday evenings allowing us to stay open one night a week and serve the community members that need assistance and can’t make it here during their working hours.
- Rose Fournier – who treated the CCS evening crew to tacos from Taco Bell this past Tuesday.
- The anonymous donor who gave 675 pounds of assorted baby food and formula.
- A small group of friends from Trinity UMC who brought in almost 200 pounds of food this morning.
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Elkhart and Calvary UMC – who both donated food as well
- USDA – who sent 14,107 pounds of canned goods that came in the knick of time as our shelves were sparse.
- Dr. Bruce Watkins, DDS – 2 cases of dental floss
- 1st Presbyterian Church – for keeping us supplied with copy/print paper
- Waypoint Community Church for providing a haystack dinner for the Soup Of Success graduate reunion night on February 2.